In my line of work, I work with many different exterminators. Until I started working with Fusion on the recommendation of a very good client, I had no loyalty to one exterminator over another because, frankly, they all seemed to be about the same. Now, whenever I have the abilty to designate the exterminator in a transaction, I use Fusion. The team at Fusion is professional, thorough, and - most importantly - honest. Every time I refer a service provider to clients in my business, I am staking my reputation on the provider. I have NO hesitation to refer Fusion. 

Michael -VILLA Real Estate Professional

Based on our almost 10-yr business relationship, Sharlene and her crew our the "Go-To" termite company for our office.  Here's why: 1) Being in the real estate business for 20+ years, and having worked with various termite companies, we trust their experience and expertise. This is invaluable. 2) They are reliable and AVAILABLE.  They arrive when they say they are going to arrive. They answer the phone about 99% of the time, the other 1% they call back right away.  When time is of the essence, this is of major importance for our clientele due to escrow closings etc. 3) They are true professionals.  Their trucks are labeled, inspectors uniformed, professional telephone etiquette, friendly service, etc. 4) Lastly, their quotes are reasonable and honest. Also of major importance for our clients. We highly recommend Fusion Exterminators.

Gina with Todd -Real Estate Group

Hello Sharlene.

I like to wish you a very successful 2015 and thank you for the outstanding service that you and your company have given me everytime that requested a termite inspection your technician shows promptly on a timely manner and their reports are very detail and professional.Thank you for your professional service.

Best Regards.

Arturo -Keller Williams Realty.

I use Fusion Exterminators on my transactions.  They have always done an excellent job.  They are prompt in their response to inspections, and to do the work.  I recommend them highly.


Donna -Broker, Properties by Sutton & Associates